Why Can't I Sign Up?
We primarily partner with employers that offer Kaia as part of their health insurance package. So at the moment, you'll need to be covered under a health plan that includes Kaia in order to access the app.
Your employer or insurance plan does offer Kaia as a benefit but you're still seeing an error at the sign up page? Check out the tips below:
- Double check your name: Your name should match how it is displayed on your insurance card exactly—take note of any hyphens, apostrophes, or spaces.
- Account already created: If you receive the error " We could not verify your eligibility, an account exists already for this information."—head over to the Kaia Health app and log in. If you don't remember your password, you can request a password reset.
- New employees: If your insurance benefits became active within the last month, you may not be eligible for an account just yet. (Processing can take 1-2 months from from the date your benefits were activated.)
- Recently switched insurance plans: If changes were made to your insurance plan in the last month, you may not be eligible again for an account just yet. (Processing can take 1-2 months from from the date your benefits were activated.)
Still stuck? Click on the Contact Us button on the bottom right to reach out for assistance. To receive the quickest and most helpful response from our team, include the following in your message:
- Full name as printed on your insurance card
- Date of birth
- Employer name
- Insurance provider
- The URL in your address bar (if you're signing up via browser)